Friday, February 15, 2013

Mojo Come Back

Well I seem to have lost my Mojo a little .hopefully now I have found Bundaberg Quilters it may come back. I am used to going out Twice or 3 times a week to different sewing groups . I went to Bundaberg Quilters last week and joined so am starting to do some regular stitching again. After the devastation of the floods it makes you realise how lucky we are not to have lost anything like so many others have. As a group we are now making quilts for family's who have lost everything in the floods . I have been using some of my many scraps to make quilt as you go blocks for quilts

1 comment:

Vireya said...

It's good to find a group where you can belong.

I often do some charity QAYG blocks when I'm not feeling inspired. It is a great way to get back into sewing. You've made some really happy-looking blocks!

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard