Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back from The Big House !

Well I tried to be a smarty pants and keep up with my blogging by phone but it didn’t work The blog posts I di did not publish.  We are still living between 2 houses more in the old house than the new one .Most of my studio is up there and you can guarantee as soon as something has gone up there I need it here or vice a versa !  I love my new studio up there but alas no photo’s as I seem to have lost my camera  maybe on the train on my way home…..

I now have my old camera so am back to using that or my phone . The postman came yesterday with this..

IMG_0294

IMG_0293

These are for dresses for Miss Talula…

and these are the new Liberty Lifestyle Quilting cottons .

IMG_0288IMG_0291

So pretty I do have a small collection Of Liberty Lawn but will keep that for a special project.

Ok thats all for now will take some photos of GreenTea and Sweet Beans progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard