Friday, September 14, 2012

Progress !

A few weeks ago I started a new project A quilt by Jennifer Kingwell from Amitie, called Green Tea and Sweet Beans I just love it and I found another pile of fabrics I had already moved to my new house …..so brought them back again as you do..DSC_0571DSC_0573

From the kit . a multitude of colour….

IMG_1827

More fabric yummy…

IMG_1828

First block  Hexagons

IMG_1831

These ones are called orange peel.

IMG_1825IMG_1826

The next block I am still working on is clam shells  IvĂ© never done these before. Considering I am mostly stitching only at night I am going pretty well. It’s saving my sanity from all the packing and sorting going on here.

No comments:

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard