Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Again...

I haven't posted for a few weeks, We have been on Holiday to new Zealand to see my Mum, She lives in Paeroa, so after a quick trip from the airport to Devonport, On the North Shore to pick up His Golf Clubs , It was down to Paeroa.IMG_0541

The Auckland Tower

IMG_0573

This Is Grandmothers Garden Patchwork Shop at Gordonton, about 45 mins drive from my Mother's, I managed to leave a few dollars there.

IMG_0571_1

A really lovely shop and plenty to choose from, with the dollar so high  the prices were good for me too.!

 

IMG_0554

This is a view over Lake Karapiro, When we were first married , We used to race Power Boats there, It is also used for rowing. I also found a lovely patchwork Shop in Cambridge .

IMG_0566

My Mother spoilt Chris and this was one of his breakfasts.!

IMG_0564

And this was dessert.! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I would have liked to have visited that quilt shop in Cambridge, but we drove through about 8am on a sunday morning. Definitely not shopping time. Looks like you had a lovely trip.

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard