Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I have been up To

The days and weeks go so fast. I made this small quilt for a mini quilt swap it was to be no bigger than 24”square. I used  a charm pack and some white backing fabric . It is a pattern I adapted from the Moda Bake Shop.New Beginnings mini quilt

I can’t manage to get my pictures on flickr and am still waiting for my swap to arrive.

I also made a Jelly Roll Race quilt, everyone is either making them or talking about them, I did this one when I was up at the house.

IMG_1323IMG_1325IMG_1328IMG_1329

Well Gary Yes ‘that’s  the dog I,m talking about thought it was great.!  I’ll add some borders to make it a little bigger.  Plus all the hand applique on my Dancing Dollies is still happening .

1 comment:

Julie said...

busy, busy, busy! looks great and Gary is also very photogenic!

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard