Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friday has been and Gone !

Hmmmm several times since I was last here, I promise myself I will write more often but Stuff gets in the way.

I haven't done a lot of stitching but am still busy every day.IMG_0013

This quilt was in the Toowoomba Show I went to last Friday. Its a Sue Ross block  from a block of the month with the same block used. A Yahoo group I am on was talking about Ugly Fabrics used in quilts etc If you look at this long and hard there are fabrics there one just wouldn't think of putting together but over all they look fantastic.

IMG_0014 IMG_0015 

I can see something like this happening real soon .!

We also went to the Carnival of Flowers In Toowoomba The Gardens in Queens Park were just beautiful.

IMG_0025 IMG_0026 IMG_0029 IMG_0030 IMG_0041 IMG_0045

The colour in the flowers is just beautiful. Sadly I don,t have any flowers in my garden but this helps make up for it. 

3 comments:

Quiltjane said...

The quilt and the use of different fabrics looks wonderful. The flowers have really bloomed this year at Toowoomba. We have had more rain this year.

Julie said...

Love the new header on your blog, it is spectacular! Thanks for sharing your flower photos, they are really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam
Thank you for letting me tag along in Adelaide, hope you had a good time too.
Love the pictures from Toowoomba, the flowers are just wonderful.

cheers
Christine

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard