Monday, December 14, 2009

It’s nearly Christmas !

Busy Busy Busy, I am not sure If I like this time of year or not, The house isn’t being decorated for much this year as no little ones here to see it. I have put up a couple of little trees. Only 9 more sleeps till I see the Little ones in Port Hedland W  A .

The Challenge quilts have been revealed so here are a couple of photos of mine. Every quilt of the 10 are so different and as we all had to use the same swatch to take our colours from, even the colour ways look different with backgrounds etc

IMG_0007

My Challenge Quilt

IMG_0009

The centre of my quilt, This square is 31 inches and then I put the 10 exchanged blocks around it and made 2 more and added the border, I machine quilted it on the table not on the frame. A lot of work but well worth it.!

IMG_0010

Another Charm Square Tote Moda Hunky Dory

IMG_0015

The one on the left is  Moda Rural Jardin Very Nice colours . This bag is just a nice size and very useful .

No comments:

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard