Friday, September 18, 2009

Another week another Friday.!

Well I came home on Wednesday after 4 lovely days of fun, eating, laughing, talking and some stitching, with a group of 20 ladies at Coolum,I decided to start a new project even though we call it a      

UFO Retreat.  I took my collection Of Kaffe Fasset fabrics and made a Turning Twenty with a Twist Quilt well the rows are done but I have decided to make it bigger so had to wait for some morelight coloured fabrics, they came today so now I can finish it.IMG_3462 These are some of the fabricsIMG_3468 The blocks before I cut themIMG_3469 The rows laid out on the floor, I have decided to add another row to make it wider.IMG_3509 Out of some of the scraps came this little Sweet Treats Bag.

I also made a little zippered pocket drive or Nintendo bag but I haven't got a photo will add one tomorrow.  Also did some Jane blocks , and another Stable Bag that is waiting for it's Handle and cord.!

Also need to have a brag and flaunt of my little grandaughter who is now walking  and very cute .IMG_0356 Miss Talula, I have some more pics I'll add tomorrow as they are in the lap top.!

4 comments:

cinzia said...

Love the quilt. what size are your blocks?

Birdydownunder said...

super colours, lovely quilt.

Fran C said...

Love this quilt especially the bright colours and your dear granddaughter, hanging out to see grandson on Monday as it's DH's birthday and all the Melbourne family are meeting for lunch as it's school holidays, the 3 grandkids will be there.

PamelaJ said...

The Blocks are about 16" then cut across from corner to corner. You need big blocks with Kaffes fabric to showcase the gorgeous patterns and colours.

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard