Friday, July 18, 2008

Sewing Sisters



I was invited to join another group, some friends and some internet based, I went for my first group sewing day last Tuesday, Most of the group are doing a Mariners Compass quilt by Chris Jurd, It was in Down Under Quilts a while back Now will this be a challenge for me Who thought I hated foundation piecing.....Well The girls are also doing another foundation pieced block quilt called Endless chain so I have done some of those and am finding it ok, especially since Jen showed me her way, Thanks Jen.!! This is a project just to have to do when you don't have anything else to work on, yer right !!! as if says the queen of the UFO's

1 comment:

Julie said...

Can you share the way Jen does her foundations?? I love to learn new things! This little pile looks yummy!

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard