Thursday, August 16, 2012

Not enough hours in the day !

Hi I am back ! The last couple of months have gone so fast . I have lots to show for it though. We have our retirement house all completed at Moore Park Beach, before I left to go up there for 3 weeks I had 2 Quilting retreats to go to, one in June and one 3 weeks laterso In that 4 weeks I finished 6 quilt tops ! IMG_1696

This Ruby from a Jelly roll and some extra (20) white strips . I saw a tutorial for it on http://sameliasmum.com/ It was fun to do and now I will do another one the same for  Guest room

IMG_1698

This one is for our lounge room, the nights at Moore Park were quite cold so something to snuggle under watching T V .

IMG_1749IMG_1750IMG_1753

I made 2 of these for Talula’s room  I still have the binding to finish on one .

Most of my sewing gear is at Moore Park beach now so the 3 weeks I had up there were great and I love the way my new quilting room works .  The downside is I am still based  here and did I tell you I hate this sorting packing throwing , must admit I am becoming quite ruthless now . I,m over it but there is still a way to go.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilts........retreats are great to get stuff done........love your new sewing area........hope you get to stay there all the time soon..........

Julie said...

My goodness you have been a busy bee! Beautiful work as always Pam!

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard