Today I finished a New Sewing Machine cover.A yahoo group I am on Had a Sewing Bee, It was to get us all motivated, even though we can't get together and sew in a group, The goal was to have a sewing bee and make a Machine cover. The day was Thursday and I actually cut it out and did some machine embroidery and then well Life got in the way, till today so I finished it and am pleased with the results. I practised my free motion quilting too and it Fits !
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
The last couple of weeks have been busy ones, I had to look after Dylan the Villian ! for nearly 2 weeks. His Mummy ran away to Vanuatu to get married. Everything went really well and it looked nice in the Photo's. I could have gone too But C didn't want to as We are going to Tasmania On the 30th of March.