Friday, October 8, 2010

So Busy Where Do I Start. !!

The last few weeks have been busy to say the least ... I have to show you some yummy wool fabrics and a gorgeous book I just couldn't resist.

Its Sue Spargo's latest book. This book is so nice with patterns for everything in it, great drawings and colour.

 IMG_0058 IMG_0059 IMG_0060

These are the fabrics Just beautiful colours

IMG_0061 The crushed silk velvets Are beautiful.IMG_0062 IMG_0063

Another book was this one , Robin Run the Hedge.

IMG_0056

I have found some buttons to cover so have played with those too.

IMG_0102

Button covered with wool fabric embroidered  before putting the back on.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful books and delightful covered button too!

Julie said...

Oh and those fabrics are to die for!!!

Heather said...

Both of those books look wonderful. Great button.

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard