Friday, September 4, 2009

I've Been Shopping

This week I went with friends  to Quilters store In Brisbane, and Peppermint Stitches at Toowong, So much fabric to choose from I bought a few delicous Kaffe Fasset Fat 1/4's and some yardage for a border, this is what I bought...

IMG_3426 I have a pattern for a Kaffe Fasset Quilt I like . Its actually a from one of the newer Turning Twenty Books, I might start this when I go to a Retreat next Friday....

 

IMG_3431 These ones are for a bag...

IMG_3434 This is my 46 Kaffe Fasset Fat 1/4 collection..yummm

Hmm watch this space.........

I also bought a few kiddie prints for the 2 little people in my life.

IMG_3427 Nice little boy prints.IMG_3430 IMG_3429 and  for a little princess.!

No comments:

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard