Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Retreat Fun. !!!

Well aren't I the lucky one I was invited to attend a Retreat at Coolum with a bunch Of Fun Crazy ladies from Riverhead near Hervey Bay.!

I have started another quilt called Zu Zu's  Petals from Aunt Rosies Autumn Quilts book. I have actually used some of my HolyRoses Fabric's! A range called Barefoot Roses.By Tanya Whelan.Look at all these little 1/2 square trianglesIMG_2542 256 1/2 square triangles "IMG_2541 Now thats one way to wear them !

 

We found a couple of Patchwork shops , and a really nice studio that sells mostly Jelly Rolls and Cakes and charms. Well worth a visit. Have a look on line at www.fabricpatch.com.au

No comments:

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard