Friday, February 1, 2013

SSCS Swap

Late last year for Christmas I was in a secret swap, My Partner was Terri from the US This is the gift she made for me So sorry its taken a while to get it up on my blog . IMG_0368

A cute hand made journal, some silk thread which I love for applique, and a table runner or banner in cute Christmas fabrics.

IMG_0369

The Journal

IMG_0370lots of little tagsIMG_0382

Do you know what this fruit is. ? the colour is so gorgeous bright red . Its a dragon fruit we bought them fresh from the markets. Not as much flavour as I thought it would have lots of little black seeds.

IMG_0380

This is what they look like before you cut them.

IMG_0001

My sewing from this week hand stitched appliqued clam shells another block done for Green tea and sweet beans .

No comments:

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard