Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Bag

This is the Stable Bag Just made this one for My daughter as she wore the last one I made out, thats actually 2 she has used till they don’t look nice anymore.!

 

From the ends ….IMG_0218

From the handleIMG_0219

This fabric was from Andalucia by Patty Young for Michael Miller Looks a little brighter in real life.!

I hope she likes it.

That’s all the sewing I managed last week as had to have a big clean out . We bought a new bed and the old one was too good to toss, so had to empty the old sewing room, so had a good cleanout and I now have 2 guest rooms with queen size beds.!.  This week I have a challenge piece to work on . Has to be finished by Wed 27th for Guild…… and I am going away Friday till Tuesday Guess I’ll be busy over the next few days ….. till then …….bye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olá amiga,

Esta bolsa é pratica e elegante.
Parabéns
um exelente trabalho.
Abraços
Ramirez

trash said...

So pretty. Please do stop by and have a look what I made with the squares you sent me for Christmas. I am so thrilled with it :-)

Jo Hopwood said...

Love this bag Pamela, I need to know how to make one too!

Jo

Neroli Henderson said...

great bag idea! Did you use a pattern? If not want to do a tutorial? :)

Redgate Quilting said...

Love the Stable bag
Marlene

Things I like to Do

  • Quilt Sew Read Cooking Caravaning Travel

Little Fishes

Little Fishes
First Postcard